Like so many, the team at EBF has closely monitored the COVID-19 crisis as it spreads within our community. We realize every decision made as a business can have a larger impact on humanity. We will do our absolute best to make cautious and considerate decisions, as State and County governments provide re-opening guidelines. EBF is ready for the opportunity to support the wellness of so many wonderful people we consider family.
Eager Beaver Fitness will re-open Monday, June 15th @ 5am. In order to do so safely and responsibly, our facility will operate differently. Changes are a must in order to continue, including our business model. Here's a summary:
• Gym occupancy is limited to 25% as dictated by fire code. Group Fitness will be limited to (9) or (12) participants depending on session.
• Participants should wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility, and in between sessions.
• Personal items require sanitizing before entry.
• Hands must be washed immediately upon arrival.
• Avoid touching face.
• Equipment must be sanitized after each use with resources provided.
• Staff will wear masks, with exception to those Instructors participating in exercise.
• Touchless check-in and cashless point of sale will be utilized.
• Prepaid reservations are required for all participants, no exceptions. Staff is available to help with registration as needed.
• Reservations may be made up to (30) minutes prior to start.
• Reservations may be canceled within (4) hours of start without penalty.
• My Waitlist & My Classes in App reflect registration status and switch automatically. As a cancellation occurs, next in line is moved into a session. Please monitor when awaiting a spot.
• Doors open (10) minutes prior to start time.
• Only those with reservations may be allowed entry.
• Garage door will be open (weather permitting).
• Private & Semi-private training is available.
• All legacy packages purchased prior to closure March 17th are to be prorated based on remaining value. Value is then credited to each individual account in the form of an "Account Payment." Credits may be used to obtain new products & services, as we begin to model differently. (Example - Spent $200 originally, used 50%, remaining 50% applied as credit, $100 available)
• Bundles up to (40) sessions are now available, along with products. Access to most every session included (Yoga, Tabata, Barre, Circuit, Cardio Grid, Kettlebell, Boom Fit, Core & more).
• An email confirming credits will arrive by June 1st.
• Open registration begins Wednesday, June 3rd @ 6am. Mark the calendars! Classes may be booked up to 30 days in advance.
• New training times are available.
• Live Stream will begin September 2020 (projected).
• Zoom Online classes will continue through Summer. Beginning June 15th reservations are required, including payment.
We sincerely hope as individuals begin to evaluate training options, Eager Beaver Fitness becomes part of the overall solution. Many hard choices have been made, yet we remain dedicated to wellness & welcome the opportunity to serve our community!